The connector with Promods Canada released in 1.1.201. Download whole archive and you will find the connector there
Load order for merging with ProMods Canada:
– ProMods Canada Def
– SCS Map improvements – Bellingham heights FIX for ProMods Canada
– ProMods Canada Map
– ProMods Canada Models
– ProMods Canada Assets
– SCS map improvements – base
– SCS map improvements – bellingham heights
– SCS map improvements – untitled others (install this last one file by the wish, its just unhide couple hidden roads across other states)
1.40 update (simple map rebuild in Map editor, nothing new added)
– optimised vegetation near “Welcome”, “Glacier”, “Burlington, WA” for more FPS
– fixed error with houses in “Burlington, WA”.
– (ProMods FIX) small fixes of the entance to CA-US border (yellow line correction)
– fixed endless issue (shown in console) with terrain on WA-9 road
– (ProMods Canada FIX) one more time relooked all road connections near Hope town in Canada and GPS bug on the border in Sumas (left one border – to US)
– some more small cosmetic corrections on WA-9 and WA-542 roads
– “untitled others” add-on for SCS map improvements renamed to “Unhiding some hidden roads” (see full info in the description of the add-on)
Changes v 1.1.201
– added fix as a separate file for merging my map with ProMods Canada (you can not enable it if you don’t play with ProMods)
– refreshed scenery town Deming after merging the map with ProMods Canada (the town now looks more alive)
– some small road recoloring on bridges
– some little corrections and additions in signs on roads
– fixed some bugs and missed typoes on the map
– changed definition of cities from .sii to new .sui fromat
– fixed little issue with using “goto burlington” console command when you would like to go Colorado’s Burlington but instead of it you go to Washington’s Burlington. (if you want to go Washington’s Burlington (Burlington WA) so write in console “goto burlington_w”)
– fake name of “Middle Fork Valley” town has changed to real one “Welcome”.
– some small polishing changes in landscapes and signage.
– added little road cafe on WA-9 for more attractive looking.
Changes v5.0 (Bellingham Heights improvements)
– 1.39 update
– added 4 viewpoints which has been added by SCS in 1.39 update in the Bellingham and Everett area
Redone Burlington’s problem
– fixed gap from the left of entering the farm.
– added speed limit on the rural roads to the farm (I think that 60 could helps you to “leave” your suspension parts straight on the road, ha ha)
– done some cosmetic changes for the farm to look more attractive and not so empty.
– Corrected some minor small things near fields of the farm
– Now the fields are looking not empty (they are contain corn and wheat on itselves)
– scenery town Burlington (on I-5 between Everett and Bellingham) are turned to active town
– one of farms near Burlington came alive – we can deliver cargoes and take them there now
– bugs and mistakes fixing
– New town Glacier with two companies for delivering cargoes
– New eastern part of WA-542 road through Glacier straight to Mount Baker view
– New part of mountain forest road which connects the road hidden by SCS with WA-542 road on North
– Correcting bugs which was found by me and reported earlier by another ATS truckers
– Some cosmetic corrections on previously released roads (WA-9, Middle Fork valley, Mosquito Lake rd)
– Truck stop at the end of the WA-542 road on a hill with beautiful view to Mount Baker.
– Parking spot near one of house in Middle Fork Valley town has added
(for roleplay situations with using non-truck modded vehicles)
– Some small polishing edits.
-Continuing of Mosquito Lake Rd. down to South – South-West to connect it with WA-9 Rd.
-Rest Area and view point from the hill on my small town “Middle Fork Valley” near Mosquito Lake Rd.
-Continuing of WA-9 rd. up to North
-Adding a little piece of WA-542 Rd.
-Adding of scenery town Deming
-Improving scenery town Wickersham (rail road has been added)
-Some small improvements in road signs and road marking.
-Small updates to correct some bugs and mistakes on the map.
– New WA-9 Road from Van Zandt to WA-20.
– Also some new roads near Bellingham, near WA-20.
– Some more road sign improvements on WA-20 near I-5 and on SCS’s road which has unhidden in the mod.
– Improvements on default SCS’s landscapes for better looking from WA-9 and other new roads.
Here is short description of what has been done:
– New semi-fake town “Middle Fork Valley”
– Some part of “Mosquito Lake road” near Middle Fork Nooksack river.
– A little bit improved unhidden road from Bellingham to Deepgrove company (some road signs were added or improved)
– Road signs edited near Everett, WA (“Darwing” writings on road navigation signs changed to “Boeing” ones)
– The roads between Bellingham and Deepgrove company, also roads near Astoria, Coos Bay, detour rough road on OR58 are made visible on the map.
– Parking spot near a house in Redmond, OR (this town are not visible on map, it located to north from Bend, OR. I made it just for myself use for playing roleplay situation of living there).