I want to share my mod for keyboards that makes the steering and suspension more smoother in-game.
This modification makes truck behavior to feel more realistic with keyboard. It allows you to make smooth turns on high speed without mind of overturn the truck even if you use realistic suspension settings.
This video is a demonstration for those who don’t have a steering wheel and want some realism with keyboard. I hope you enjoy it. ?
Patch compatibility: 1.44; Older versions
Connection order: This mod should be set at high priority / above all the mods in the list!
Mod compatibility: This mod should work with all default trucks and the moded ones, also with other physics mod!
c_rsteersens 0.75 # Recommended!!! Or you can set slider in-game on middle.
Note*: Write above setting in console (~) after load the profile.
Note**: Lower value means more realistic behavior but high risk of overturn
1. Download the mod from below / download section
2. Put it into your mod folder
3.Activate it on your mod profile
4. Type in console (~) after your profile loaded this command lines:
*NOTE: If those values isn’t proper for yourself, feel free to change them.
5. *In game options, your Steering sensitivity should be set to middle*. This allow you to move your steering faster when your truck is under 30km/h. Also, it is better for parking and roundabouts.
6. Enjoy your ride!
– 1.39 update compatibility
– Improved steering sensitivity on lower speed
TheTiger, SCS Software