What’s that sound pack adds to the game?
This mod adds those engines and their sounds in the game:
– Cummins M11
– Cummins 444
– Caterpillar 3406E
– Paccar MX series
Video showing the 4 engines sounds available for the moment.
Kenworth W990 GTM.
Kenworth T800 GTM.
Peterbilt 389 SCS version and Viper’s last version for 1.37.
Volvo VNL (SCS).
Of course i know that many engines sounds are missing, but i prefer to take my time and convert them as good as possible, i already improved them since the 1.36 version of the game.
I’ll convert the rest of the sounds in the upcoming weeks/months.
– Added Volvo VNL D13 engine sound, thanks a lot to KW900 for his recordings !
– Rebuilded and added the SCS DD15 engine sound.
– Added my updated Paccar MX from ETS 2.
Changelog 3.4 03/12/2020:
– Added Cummins X15 engine sound. A big thanks to my friend Scott for his recordings !
– Added Mack MP8 engine sound.
– Added support for Mack CHU613 truck mod.
– Tweaked the iSX Signature idle volumes.
-Sound pack fully updated to 1.39.
-Added iSX Signature engine.
-Improved all the engines sounds.
-Added Detroit DD13-15-16 engine sound for the SCS new 49X WS model.
-Fixed the Cummins 444 keeping playing in the game menu.
-Added new engine sound Detroit Diesel 8V92. Samples are from Semi Sound Doctor.
-Added engine sound Detroit Diesel 60 series.
-Improved M11 and Cat 3406E engine brake and turbo sound.
-Improved Cummins 444 series engine sounds. Samples are from Semi Sound Doctor.
-Improved Paccar MX13 with new exhausts sounds.
-Fixed an error with the air gear and air brakes sounds due to updated beta.
-Added support for John Ruda’s W900, Freigheliner FLB by Harven, and GTM Peterbilt 567.