– The subtle sound of snowfall.
– Feel the multiple layers of howling wind and gusts during intensified storms.
– Simulated unique combinations of wind sound effects during intensified storms as you step outside your truck.
– Chances of hearing thundersnow sounds with a varying proximity. The further it is, the more it gets muffled by snow.
– A reworked default wiper sound with audio of it wiping sleet on the windshield.
– The default wiper sound to have the possibility of squeaking when the windshield is dry.
The following features only work when used along with the Sound Fixes Pack:
– Less insect and bird ambient sounds due to the snowy winter season.
– Sound of air conditioning system on the Tesla Model S in AI traffic when the player camera is near the hood of the car. [ATS only]
– Limited spawn of non-winter-oriented base game AI traffic vehicles such as open top vehicles and ice cream vans.
* Tested on 1.41, 1.42, 1.43, 1.44, 1.45, and 1.46.
* Requires higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack, the Frosty Winter Weather mod, and any rain sound mods to work correctly.
* Thundersnow sound feature might only apply with the Frosty Winter Weather mod for American Truck Simulator.
For more immersion:
While not mandatory, the mod is highly recommended and designed to work with the following for an immersive experience:
* Frosty Winter Weather Mod by Grimes
* Sound Fixes Pack
As part of the Sound Fixes Pack Collection, this mod may get further updates to cover more wintry aspects. Stay tuned!
New in version 4: Muted lawn mowing sound and another forest bird ambient sound (Sound Fixes Pack required to be enabled for these features).
Version 3: New exclusive features listed in the mod description added when used along with the Sound Fixes Pack.
This mod aptly reworks sounds for a snowy winter season. Are you ready to brave and immerse yourself for the coldest season?