In version 1.5.0
– Added gearshift lever.
– Two types of clamping frame of the gearshift lever corrugation – chrome, black.
– Two types of levers – chrome, black.
– Three kinds of arm length – short, medium and long. The length was chosen according to the Eaton specification.
– Large selection of lever knobs.
– Knobs correspond to the selected gearbox type.
– Replaced mud flaps. The mudguards now match the sizes and types of real counterparts.
– The choice of front mudguards is now not tied to the choice of rear ones. The set of mudguards is now the same for all chassis.
– Added mud flaps on the footpegs (battery boxes).
– All mudguards have chrome decor as an independent accessory. On the front and rear, the top and bottom, on the boxes only the bottom.
– The shape of the front wing has been slightly corrected.
Slightly modified by me, oq37, Kenworth W900.
– First of all, the wheelbase was changed, instead of 306 inches, it became 285 inches. As a result, the overall length and distance between the semi-trailer and the tractor decreased, which favorably affected the maneuverability of the truck. Now it is easier to maneuver on tight bases.
– Fixed the position of the front wheels, front mudguards.
– The width of the rear mudguard brackets has also been fixed.
– Changed the dimensions of the rear footrests and removed the toolbox.
– Fixed configuration of the front wing.
– Changed the slope of the radiator grille
– Figures on the hood.
– Decals on the door
– Decals on the sleeping bag.
– Adequate seating.
– Emblems on the seat backs.
– Additional slots on the high cockpit.
– Improved sounds.
– Outer door panel and velvet glass, when viewed from the cockpit.
-Adaptation to version 1.37.
Everything that was added in this update (3D models, textures) was done by me from scratch. Nothing, anywhere, from anyone was taken.
Test version: 1.38