Iveco Evadys Line 13m – high quality bus model converted from OMSI2 to ETS2 with all standards of the game.
Update 2 May:
ETS2 1.44 support.
Added ECAS sounds.
Fixed cabin/bumper cameras.
Fixed missing wheel particles.
Changes in v1.0.13
Sound adjustments courtesy of Drive Safely.
Changes in v1.0.12:
Update for 1.43
Added remote bus sounds.
Changes in v1.0.4:
– Internal version bump
This is a fully drivable port of Iveco Evadys Line Euro 6 made by Kescrole Addons for OMSI2. Original can be found here. The Evadys is an interurban and excursion coach manufactured and marketed by the manufacturers Irisbus from 2005 to 2013, then Iveco Bus from 2016.
Features Iveco Evadys Line 13m:
– independent bus model
– High quality 3D model
– High quality detailed exterior
– High quality detailed interior
– the model has own interior
– the model has own sound
– the model has own wheels
– passangers seats
– present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
– the character is correctly sitting in the driver’s seat
– the choice of engine power
– the choice of transmission and gearbox
– the choice of wheels configuration
– choice of color body / metallic paint / skins
– correct position of the Iveco logo
– Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals;
– The correct position of the player
– There are external tuning
– Supports all major functions of the game
– buy in Mercedes dealer
Sold at a mods dealer;
1 engine and 3 gearbox;
Your own interior;
Its own bus physics;
Experimental support for ETS2 1.42
Some things may not work in Convoy
For the game version 1.41. x, 1.42 beta
Etrusan, domcek, 50keda, Kescrole, Lelo_10, Clement, Gwendal