*EDXP is the acronym for “Enhanced Driving Experience”.
2020 JUN 22 (1.37.2)
– Reduced spawn rates of traffic trailers of “Operation Genoa Bridge 2020” back to standard in observance of the event conclusion.
– Increased blinking rate of yellow light on traffic signals in sleep mode.
2020 JUN 7 (1.37.1)
– A FRESH START!! Boeing73FLY’s Enhanced Driving XPerience 2.0 … released!
– Some features from version 1.0 may not be implemented until the next mod update.
>>> Here is an outline of what has changed (NOTE: Points with a # symbol indicate something is not yet implemented):
– All AI cars, trucks, and buses have realistic acceleration and top speed behavior.
– For every car, engine power and weights have been carefully researched. Each car will accelerate differently. The primary source of information is “automobile-catalog.com”. The secondary source of information is “car.info”.
– Top speed for every car is based on either factory tire specifications, a set speed limiter by the manufacturer, or a theoretical calculation from “automobile-catalog.com”.
– Top speed for every semi-truck varies according to certain configurations and conditions (Euro maximum 90 km/h).
– Trucks pulling some oversized loads will travel according to the displayed speed number on their trailers.
– Top speed for every bus is 100 km/h. Most of them, if not all, have been at the correct setting.
# In traffic, there is more variety of trailers (empty and loaded).
# The following Combination Vehicles (CV) are added…
– Traffic density has been reworked.
– Special thanks to cipinho for letting me use part of his Real Traffic Density mod!
– Traffic signals have longer and realistic timings.
– Green light interval is at least 20 seconds.
– Left-turn interval is 10 seconds.
– Amber (yellow) light interval is 3 seconds.
– 5-second delay interval between signals.
– Every signal (except on larger intersections) is disabled from 23:00 to 05:00.
# Car, truck, and train sounds are emitted based on engine specifications.
# Example: If you see an AI Scania with a V8 badge, you’ll hear the actual V8 sound as it drives past.
# Horn sounds for both cars and trucks have changed.
# Police sirens are replaced with more realistic-sounding ones (Euro style, particularly German).
# For now, the sirens are German style until game code allows for multiple styles of sirens for certain countries.
# Bad Spring/Summer/Fall Weather
# Rainfall is slightly louder, noticeable during heavy precipitation.
# Feel Thor’s power through your speakers with better thunder sounds!
# Bad Winter Weather
# When it is snowing, all you can hear is the sound of air (wind).
# Sounds have been added to various movers such as flags, hot air balloons, and commercial airliners.
Some sounds such as the helicopter have been improved.
This mod must be installed at a higher priority over other sound or AI mods.
*- Some trailers in AI traffic may not have cables connected, and this will cause annoying warnings in the console.
I suggest going into Gameplay settings and set trailer cables to only appear on your truck. (NO FIX)