version 0.7.1a (hotfix)
* Only 4 skins has been ported (Man TGX [Dark and Light], Renault magnum Gen 2, Freightliner.)
* Only Server 4.0.0 is compatible
* “General” settings will allow to manage the parsing speed (/refresh rate), and Post-Fx activation
* To bring the menu up, Tap and hold “Menu” button and Drag upwards. To hide it. drag downwards.
* Renault Magnum Trip-computer is not implemented.
* crash on loading time may still happen. use fairly new devices for testing (2Gb RAM or more recommended)
* Freightliner skin has really big files (7,2Mb/texture) and may take a while to open.
Status: CANCELED (lost project files)
[NEW] 3 new skins
[NEW] Minimum requirement now is Android v4.0
[NEW] Ping for non-Async devices (android v7.0 or older)
[NEW] TimeOfDay (ISO format) for all skins. Now every skin will display dates (i.e Job Deadline, Rest stop, etc.)
[FIX] MAN – tga skins will not reorder dash symbols (closed beta fix)
[FIX] Scania(2016) now will shown the correct symbol on coolant overheat (engine overheat instead of seatbelt).
[FIX] Now every Dashboard with infodash will show the cargoweight*.
[FIX] Parser v6.0, it can read Cargo weight (memory leak also fixed because of that).
And much much more.
[NEW] Blockchain integration
[NEW] Reward tokens (Testnet)
[NEW] Audio feedback system v1.0 (battery state, Engine state, more to come)
[NEW] Mod support [POSTPONED – HELP WANTED]
[NEW] Mod engine (for developers and skin designers) [POSTPONED – HELP WANTED]
[NEW] Online Skin library (not on local device storage)[POSTPONED – HELP WANTED]
[NEW] Realtime lighting v2.0 (Experimental)
[NEW] TimeOfDay Simulation (Experimental – For lighting v2.0)
[NEW] UI replacement (Experimental)[POSTPONED]
[NEW] Support for server version 4.0 (unofficial) Forum post
[NEW] Client automatically adapts to your server version
Version 0.7a (Under Development):
[NEW] Lighting shaders and dashboard materials
[NEW] Job Monitor (Original Code/Design by PauloTNCunha)
[NEW] Game check state (Disabling unnecessary updates/calculations)
[NEW] New GUI for Skins menu (WIP)
[FIX] Disabled In-app Notifications (game events) due to memory leaks
[FIX] Game manager now allows registration for crypto-wallets.
[FIX] Double income (for tokens) fixed.
version 0.7.1a (preview build)
* [Fix] UI misplacement for 18:9 screen ratio
* [Fix] Corrected screen space computation
* [Fix] Properly handle DynamicTextures getting destroyed
* [Fix] Fixed frame rate hitches during Sprites generation
* [ADD]Parsing speed is now manageable (x1/sec, x2/sec, x3/sec, x4/sec)
* [ADD] Lighting shaders and dashboard materials
* [ADD] Game check state (Disabling unnecessary updates/calculations)
* [ADD] New GUI for Skins menu
* [ADD] Freightliner Skin
* [ADD] Renault magnum – Gen2 Skin
What is Kronos Telemetry?
Kronos telemetry is a stand-alone telemetry client for android devices. Kronos can pull data from the server (funbit’s and/or AcuSync) and print/render it in real time with minimum hit performance.
Its written fully in C# .Net 4.x, 60 scripted controllers, thousands lines of code and counting, powerful raw Json parser(by Beta Dynamics and Egersys), Realtime lighting and Post-processing
How it works
Well that’s complicated. The short answer is simple. Since you press the connect button, Kronos broadcasts a message to AcuSync Parser to read the data (json format) from the server. The parser stores the data in a temporary memory slot. After that the parser broadcasts a message to the controllers (of each skin) to split and distribute the values to the correct slots.
Cool. But what are the controllers?.. Well, each skin has its own controllers (3-10, maybe more) that receive the message from the parser. Let’s make it more simple. the Speedometer has its own controller. That controller takes the value from the parser and translates/converts it into angular rotation. this is how you see the gauge moving. the same applies to every single gauge, trip computer, etc.
[— BETA —] Funbit’s Telemetry server (v3.2.5 and 4.0)
How to install
You need 2 devices. A PC (you probably already have one) to run the game, and an android device to install Kronos.
On your computer you should have installed the Funbit’s telemetry Web-server.
Android (Minimum Version: 4.1 Jelly Bean):
Allow installations from unknown sources.
Go to the settings ==> security ==> Check on the option “Unknown sources.”
Install Kronos application
Run Kronos on your android device
On the “server IP” input-field, add your local device IP. Your device IP will be shown at the funbit’s telemetry server. (i.e 192.168.1.1)
Select a skin
Keep in mind you need a Wi-Fi connection in close range(For your android device). Both devices should be connected to the same network.
M4rc10w, Klauzzy, PauloTNCunha, Weaver1911, Beta Dynamics, Egersys