1. Increased steering ratio (steering degree : wheel turning degree)
– Real life truck = 20:1 or higher
– The vanilla = 12:1
– This mod = somewhere close to 20:1
2. Virtually increased steering wheel turning degree lock to lock:
– Real life truck = 4.9 turns (1800 degrees)
– The vanilla = 2.5 turns (900 degrees) same as your Logitech G25/27/29
– This mod = virtually increased higher than 2.5
3. Increased truck turning radius (circle) to match real life trucks.
– This mod = 11.5 meters.
– Real life Scania R = 12.5 meters
– The vanilla = 8.5 meters
– Please be aware that you need more space to make a circle turn.
The result is smooth steering very close to a real truck. But it sacrifices some turning radius.
RECOMMENDED STEERING SETTING
Steering sensitivity 50% (middle of the slider bar)
Steering non-linearity 50% (middle of the slider bar)
Update: 20 Apr
-Rolled back the previous brake
MOMO & YUNA