Previous fix earlier today:
I was asked to make this great trailer ownable, so here you go!
Made this trailer ownable.
Download little mod here and put it above the trailer in the mod manager:
Automecanica Medias Reefer
put my mod above the trailer in the mod manager.
There are some bugs like incorrect wheel position after customizing, so I made each basic skin in the market, just choose what you need and don’t customize the trailer.
If you want custom skins for the ownable version:
1) Install your skin
2) Go to def/vehicle/trailer_owned/auto_medias/paint_job
3) Duplicate itia.sii file
4) Make a custom name for your skin in the line 3: “accessory_paint_job_data : [skin name].auto_medias.paint_job”
5) Change the name, but it’s not necessary
6) Define your skin in the line 10: “paint_job_mask: “/vehicle/trailer_eu/auto_medias/skins/[skin name].tobj”
7) Go to def/vehicle/trailer_dealer/auto_medias
8) Duplicate autro_medias_itia.sii file
9) Change line 31: “data_path: “/def/vehicle/trailer_owned/auto_medias/paint_job/[skin file name].sii” – here goes your skin file name your gave in that directory
10) Done! Go to the market and find the trailer with your custom skin
Also, I am currently working on adding cables to the trailer, but my success is not that good, and I can’t say when and whether it will be done.
Madster, update PikPikker