Iveco Turbostar series was introduced in 1984 as the successor of Iveco Turbo series. Even though the cabin looks the same at first glance, there were some differences: it was larger and higher. Spoiler, fenders, and many other parts were redesigned to achieve better aerodynamics coefficients. Interior too have been redesigned to improve comfort.
The first range included the L6 intercooler 190-33 (330hp) and V8 190-42 (420hp), then 190-33 was replaced with 190-36 (360hp) in 1987 and in 1989 was introduced 190-48 (480hp).
Some small parts of the chassis are taken from Ekualizer’s 190-38 but as in the reality, the truck was using the same parts coming from his predecessor, the Turbo series. Cabin is not using any other mod parts and interior is drawn from scratch, basing on pictures (more than 800) taken from me, coming from an abandoned 190-42 found in a parking area.
This topic is meant to show you the progress of the work, but before posting any kind of download link, I’m here asking to the original 190-38 Special authors the permission to use some small parts of his chassis. In case of positive answer, the mod will be released for free. All the original credits from 190-38 Special will be inserted in the mod description of course.
CHANGELOG 1.4 (1.43)
– New 6L (190-33 and 190-36) engine sound
– Reworked V8 480HP (190-48 )engine sound
– Removed Paint Bartoletti OSB Body in the trailer selection. Is now replaced by an accessory slot (Steel) with 2 different shapes: aluminium or paintable.
– New interior camera. Now includes also a panoramic ,a bed and a passenger seat view.
– Added “engine” folder of def structure to the “Part 1” archive. Now is possible to edit the existing engine files or add a new one. Is also possible to edit engine files in order to create custom sound packs.
– Fixed Glass Materials
– Fixed Front Light Slots
– Improved sound
– New interior and exterior accessories
– Fixed lights for 1.40 patch
– Fixed OpenGL compatibility
– Fixed missing horn sound
– Fixed missing ui shadows
– Reworked engine sound
– Added original air horn sound
– Added Voith retarder sound
– Added front mudflaps
– Added red and black rear bumper for ridid chassis
– Added red color accessories
– Added paintable trailer rims
– Fixed missing jobs in the freight market for Bartoletti trailers.
– Added 1.38 compatibility
– Fixed chassis accessories (Accessory Pack)
– Fixed missing right doorstep n.3 (Accessory Pack)
– Added air horn accessory slots
– Added beacon accessory slots
– Added compatibility for Accessory Pack
– Fixed glasses opacity
– Fixed shadows and ui shadows
– Fixed trailer shaking
– Fixed 4×2 chassis 3d parts overlap
– Fixed Hi-Way ui shadow compromised by the mod
– Fixed level 27 required to buy the truck
– Fixed wipers inside the front glass
– Fixed 4×2 physics
– Fixed skin selection errors
– Fixed Speedline rims misalignment (Gold Pack & Tuning Pack)
– Fixed missing hinges on refrigerated side doors (BDF & Gold Pack)
– Fixed left turned steel section on the refrigerated box (BDF & Gold Pack)
– Fixed inverted curtainside trailer def info (BDF & Gold Pack)
– Fixed missing badge for 645 Hp engine (Tuning Pack & Gold Pack)
– Added Fmod Engine sound
– Added interior and exterior windows and buttons animations
– Stock cargo prices
– Added “Hard Economy” mod for all the trailers, with realistic cargo prices (optional)
– Changed “White Ice” skin and accessories (Gold Pack)
– Added Speedline version 2 (Tuning Pack)
– Added Iveco rims cover (Gold Pack)
– Added 190 48 skin selection for Tuning Pack
TO BE FIXED:
– Retarder sound (waiting for SCS Modding Wiki guides)
– Air Horn sound (waiting for SCS Modding Wiki guides)
– Fabian Modding
– Dani Lee