The name “Mercedes-Benz” has stood for commercial vehicles of the highest quality for over 110 years.
It was back in 1896 that Gottlieb Daimler sold the world’s first truck. And at Mercedes-Benz Trucks we take pride in this history.
It provides the standard and duty concerning everything achieved and crafted today and in the future under the aegis of the Star.
For Mercedes-Benz Trucks, “Trucks you can trust” is a promise that its commercial vehicle customers can rely on both now and in the future.
Because for commercial vehicle customers, having vehicles that you can trust in any situation is the cornerstone of the business.
“Trucks you can trust” is also a guiding principle in-house and a commitment made by every Mercedes-Benz Trucks employee.
Whether dealing with customers or working in the production environment: they are competent, dedicated and reliable.
Put the Mercedes-Benz-Actros-MP2-by-Dotec.scs file in the mod folder of Euro Truck Simulator 2
If you owned the DLC Toys, DLC Flags and DLC Actros put all files in the mod folder too
– added V6 and V8 Sounds
– added lollipop
– added 2x Trux Highbar
– added 2x Trux TopBar
– reworked seats
– updated to game version 1.40
– reworked lightmask
– added new l low roof cabin
– added the option to buy seats
– added the option to buy interior decor
– changed exclusive interior color
– added seat belts
– added 4 lowliner variants (please use smaller tyres!!)
– added key, brake pedal and gas pedal animation
– added carpet for megaspace cabin
– added angles morts decal
– fixed wiper animation for exterior & interior
– added blue metallic color
– fixed uv template
– fixed front fender alignment
– added more animations in interior
– added cb radio
– added new mercedes radio
– added tollcollect
– added tachograph
– added new mercedes skin
– changed fender color
– fixed ui_shadow
– added new seats in exclusive interior
– added retarder icon animation
– added led variants in front mercedes logo
Changes v1.0 from 31.12.2
made new seats
added a new accessory in front mercedes logo
Instructions for 1800* steering wheel:
Go to: /def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.actros_mp2/interior/animations.sui (or animations_uk.sui) and change these lines:
change it to:
Link 2 Templates
Link 3 DLC Toys Addon