This is a complete reworking of the standard Renault Magnum
Many variants of chassis and tuning
Changes in current version
* Now dashboard displays the gear mode – “AUTO” or “MANU”
* Added custom license plate
* Added american type of cables for trailer
* Added Renault front wheel hub
* Now you can change head lamps (halogen/xenon)
Put the file magnum_updates_v20.03_by_knox_xss.zip into your “mod” folder.
For tandems (optional)
Put the file magnum_updates_v20.xx_bdf.zip from “BDF” folder into your “mod” folder. You can buy these trailers through TEDIT.
For American Truck Simulator
Put all files from “For American Truck Simulator” folder into your “mod” folder.
* If after beacon name there is a “Low beam” sign, then this beacon turned on with low beam.
* For connoisseurs of realism was added 1800 degree steering wheel in interior animation. You can uncomment it in files def\vehicle\truck\renault.magnum\interior\animations*.sui.
* Adaptation to version 1.35 and to DirectX 11
* Updated camera settings
* Updated on-board computer
* Updated sounds
* The lift axle indicator now shows the status of the axle on the trailer (and not on the truck)
* Added three chip-tuned engines – for 577, 615 and 677 hp
* Added black variant of trailer cables
* Added “Route 66 Metallic” skin
* Added “Renault Magnum Metallic” skin for Magnum and for Krone trailers
* Added “Duda Transport & Logistic” skin for Magnum and for Krone Profiliner trailer
* Minor changes on the exterior and interior model
* Removed outdated version of wheel chocks
Hard_Chebour – interior decoration
dmitry68 – dashboard animation
Flemming V – basic models of booths and trailers for BDF
DANZ – flashing beacons, plaques and signs
oq37 – pennants
kuba141 – on-board computer
50keda – basic navigator model
SCS Software – basic model of Magnum