Adds diversity to traders roaming over planet landscapes
In No Man’s Sky, “Everything is Unique”. Except a lot of things… like the roaming trader ships. They always stroll by 3 every 90 seconds, they always are in tight formation and they always go the same speed over your head.
So this mod brakes the rule with just little changes adding variety to each encounter :
– ships can now be from 1 to 5, or do not pass
– some ships can be late
– they can spread a bit more to get any formation
– they can pass at a longer range from player
– they now seem slightly faster and higher
Each encounter will now be a new experience mimicking a bit more a group of different traders going more or less in the same direction than a formation of 3 military ships with the exact same flight plan.
– Get more diverse Shelters too with Unpredictable Shelters
– CHECK IF THIS MOD IS COMPATIBLE WITH LATEST GAME VERSION
– CHECK IF THIS MOD NEEDS TO BE MERGED WITH ANOTHER OF MY MODS
– An AMUMSS .lua script is provided to merge this mod if needed as this mod can’t be used along any other mod editing METADATA\SIMULATION\SCENE\EXPERIENCESPAWNTABLE.MBIN file.
v1.3 : updated for Endurance 3.98
v1.2 : updated for Endurance 3.94
v1.1 : more unpredictable : ships can also avoid to pass from times to times, they can pass further away from player
v1.0 : original Leviathan 3.91 release