XS Ripped is inspired by Sporty Sexy Map – the original mod that creates a well trained body for your favorite female character. Originally made for Skyrim in 2012 but now completely renewed for Starfield.
Ripped, jacked, peeled out of his tree, a fucking anatomy chart or diced to the socks.
Whatever you want to call it, finally you can have a character with a body that you’d expect from a hero.
For Starfield I’ve completely resculpted the muscle details by hand. To achieve this I created a new high poly mesh and rebaked the normal map.
Completely different than how the original was fabricated and much more reliable and consistent for future updates. The texture itself is 4096 pixels.
Which parts are different
– I mainly focused on the frontal chest area where I wanted more definition. A well defined six-pack and serratus anterior
– The arms, triceps, biceps and and inner elbow also received some slight more details.
– The back area has been improved with moderate muscle definition as well
as better visible shoulder scapula and long back muscle.
This mod in it’s current form is pretty definitely within the boundaries of
non-sexy modding. However keep in mind that future releases with custom
body models will probably will feature nudity. I’m eager to work more on
a future body mesh so let me know what you have request or tips.
Also willing to team up with custom body makers for both male and female meshes.
The mod itself is only a few normal maps that needs to be placed in the \Documents\My Games\Starfield\ folder.
To uninstall the mod, simply remove the files above.
– It looks flat in some angles!
That’s because normal maps do not change the geometry of the body mesh. It’s litterally faking the game engine to draw details shadow while keeping the mesh simple. More can be done with higher poly body meshes (also heavier on the GPU)
– This is not realistic at all
Correct, the entire high poly mesh was sculpted by hand basically without reference. It’s stylized according to my personal preference.
– I am aware that the texture is not seamless even though all seam areas are supposed to be from the original source itself.
StarfieldCustom.ini will of course need the the following lines: