– Iveco dealers, mod dealers.
– Two cabins.
– 5 chassis.
– Own interior.
– Own wheels.
– SCI Steering Wheels DLC included (2020 update).
– Advanced Coupling System support.
– Trailer cables support.
– Window animation support.
– Added to Quick Jobs.
– Presented in Trucks Gallery.
– Engines sound updated.
– Updated: up to ETS2 v1.37;
– Fixed: windshield and door glasses for correct rain and wipers acting, other minor fixes, DX11 adaptation;
– Added: SCI Steering Wheels DLC + Steering Wheel Knobs, interior light, new variants of bumpers, bullbars, mudguards, some other external decorative accessories, some necessary files from ATS;
– Revised: UI shadows, collision, coupling system, compatibility of all the truck’s accessories to each other;
– Changed: each model file of the truck, exterior and interior was broken into two to less these files’ weight to meet the game requirements, and to try to resolve the problem of the game lags;
– Deleted: duplicate details in truck, interior and exterior model files, some useless files.
jekich1, Oleg Verhovodov, SCS: – 3D model.
Smith: template, help in creating animations, etc.
Oleg Verhovodov (Fire-Blade): interior model, modeling.
Mikhail Verhovodov: converting to a game, connecting materials and textures, animation, baking.
Virat: steering wheel simulation.
Evelin_Sophie: creating a set of skins, testing.
kriechbaum: sounds, engines and transmissions.
Driver Geo: video
Mick Brown: technical support.
Tracy N Nathan Anderson: technical support.
HCC: sorting the details of the cab and chassis. Adding 8×4 and 8×6 chassis and accessories.
Authors of engine sounds:
Kriechbaum-Paccar MX-13 and Cummins 444 Series;
Piva-Cummins ISX12 and ISX15 Series;
Imsonutz – CAT C15S.