• Replaces all planets that have a traditional frozen biome with some other biome
• Does not significantly/drastically alter planetary terrain
• Does not change the biome for other players, unless they too have this mod
• Does not replace planets with Dead-Frozen biomes
• Side effects include losing access to planetary supplies of Dioxite, Frost Crystal, Frozen Tubers, etc. Radon is still available from Radioactive planets.
• Modifies METADATA/SIMULATION/SOLARSYSTEM/BIOMES/BIOMELISTPERSTARTYPE.MBIN
Your mileage may vary.
Extract/Place the .pak in ..\No Man’s Sky\GAMEDATA\PCBANKS\MODS\
Rename or delete DISABLEMODS.TXT if you haven’t done so already
This mod will exist until Hello Games acknowledges the gripes I have with frozen biomes and does something about them. Namely in that they all look the same, most reuse the same tree model, that they look just plain ugly from space, and that they are probably one of the weaker/weakest biomes in the whole game.