– Replaced all “walkers” with “movers”
– Fixed a bug with license plates of Belarus and part of Russian cities
– Fixed a bug in the prefab of the gas station leading to a partial disappearance of textures
– Fixed connector for communication with Promods
– Make cosmetic changes
– Fixed a road gap below Pskov (when using a card with default)
– Fixed cosmetic errors found at this moment
– Fixed localization (a separate mod is not needed)
– Finished work in Western Belarus, added cities: Volkovysk, Slonim.
The map connects to the default from SCS without any problems. Works with ProMods_2.42, 2.43
Fix for map RusMap v2.0
Replaced all “walkers” with “movers”
Fixed a bug with license plates of the police of Belarus and part of Russian cities.
Fixed a bug in the prefab of the gas station leading to a partial disappearance of textures.
Disappearing textures are fixed in the connectors)))
Make cosmetic changes …
Extract files from the RusMap_2.0_Fix archive and place it in the “mod” folder with a replacement.
For version 1.36 operability is provided
1. Unpack the downloaded files with the 7zip archiver, click to unzip to the first file, then everything will be unpacked. All 5 files should be downloaded and located in one folder.
2. Place all the unpacked files in the folder My Documents / Euro Truck Simulator 2 / mod.
3. Connect all the files in the mod manager.
Update for RusMap v1.9.2
Fix for connection Promods 2.42 & 2.43 + Rusmap 1.9.2
The adaptation for the current version of maps.
Fixed bugs leading to crashes.
Test version 1.35, 1.36
Addon Petersburg and Vyborg for RusMap 2.0
For those who want to use the extended version of St. Petersburg and Vyborg from Rusmap 1.9.2 together with Rusmap 2.0