ExoBays Inside For NEXT
Vanilla allows players to place the Colossus inside (or on an exterior floor piece), but not the Nomad or Roamer.
This mod enables players to build Nomad and Roamer exobays inside a player’s base or outside on a floor piece.
As they’re unlikely to fit, exobays have not been tested in/with structure pieces.
This mod also addresses the issue of where the Roamer spawns in when using the summoning terminal.
The Roamer now spawns on the Geobay instead of several “u” above it; eliminating the requirement for a high ceiling.
Multiplayer Impact: Minimal;
Non-modding players will likely not see any placed geobays.
Modding players will see the Geobays and may even be able to use it themselves.
(Steam Path)\SteamApps\common\No Man’s Sky\GAMEDATA\PCBANKS\MODS
– Please make sure you have created a “MODS” folder in your PCBANKS folder (MODS folder is CaSe SeNsItIvE).
– Delete (or at least renamed/relocated) the .txt file in the PCBANKS folder (if it exists).
– Copy the Krem-ExoInside.pak to your MODS folder.
·Version 1.0 Revision Notes:
– Removed Cylinder collision nodes preventing exobays from being placed on floor panels.
– Adjusted height at which Roamer spawns in when summoned from the terminal.