I do World generation mods since Pathfinder Update ( NMS v1.2 ) Always learning from the past.
Because of updates and , also wrong directions, I did several reset from scratch of the generations.
Fantasy Worlds 5 is the latest version that benefits all the knowledge that i ve earned all this years.
It’s still not perfect, but I as long as I like wandering in those worlds, the job is done 🙂
Note that i have a “Simpler” other world generation with more Fantasy style things , which is Called Fantasy Worlds
This mod is not compatible with any mod changing
any files under \METADATA\SIMULATION\SOLARSYSTEM\BIOMES
__BIOMES-GENERATION-EUPHORIA-CORE-mod-by-_redmas.pak ( option : __BIOMES-GENERATION-EUPHORIA-CORE-no-skyBiomes-alternative-version-by-_redmas.pak )
This file is a replacements for any biomes generation mod ( you have to swap it with Euphoria World Generation, EPIC FANTASY ASSETS , Redmas Spawner for Constructs etc.
– includes Redmas Spawner for Constructs
– Includes All required custom models that i ve created
– Adds tones of Dynamicly, autogenerated by a lua script, biomes
– improves planets tiles
– Fixes some vanilla imposters trees ( 2d trees in the distances )
– Increases render distances
– Enhance the Grass
The following paks can be used aside that one above.
Step 1 :
– Make sure to rename or delete the file called “DISABLEMODS.TXT” located in ‘[GAMEPATH]\No Man’s Sky\GAMEDATA\PCBANKS’
( On steam, you can access your game path by right clicking on the game name in your library, then select: property / Local files / browse files )
Step 2 :
– Create a “MODS” Folder at this location ‘[GAMEPATH]\No Man’s Sky\GAMEDATA\PCBANKS\’ and place the downloaded .pak files in it.